Thursday, July 14, 2011

We had a great time at the Rock 'n Roll Hall of Fame Museum in Cleveland, Ohio.
Then we went to my Grandparents house in Cleveland where I lived after my Mother died when I was two years old. The stairs I am sitting on in the photo go from the kitchen to the basement. One day when I was about four, Grandma heard a strange sound coming from the basement. She discovered me scraping paint off of the stairs. She, of course, asked me what the heck I was doing. I responded that I did not like the color and was scraping it off. What makes this interesting is that that my MO has always been to proceed - often without permission. It was pretty cool to return to the scene of the crime.
There I am sitting on the front porch of the home my Grandfather Marin built and I lived in for about three years.
The last photo is the factory in Detroit, Michigan where the Ford Model T was invented and first built. It was great to be there.

No comments:

Post a Comment