Monday, August 15, 2011




We spent hours in the Mall of America in Minneapolis. Then we were driving down the road this morning and I nearly fell out of the seat laughing at the caution sign. I had to drive back for a photo. It was, obvious to me, the work of a couple of 14-15 year old boys having a little fun. Then we discovered the largest candy store in Minnesota. Ann was in heaven. And, speaking of heaven, we later stopped in a beautiful city of Saint Peter, MN. Sure enough they had their own "pearly gates." And, it might surprise you that, no matter how hard I tried, I could not get them open. Hum?
We also stayed in a city where Jenny-O turkey is the primary employer. Another where they have a Toro wheel plant. Then while driving on the Minnesota River Valley Bi-way we came into the "Valley of the Jolly Green Giant" - and then where they process La Sueur peas. Tonight we are in Sibley, IA.

No comments:

Post a Comment